Thursday, June 6, 2013

HIS proper time - HIS full provision

Galatians 6:9-10  "Let us not grow weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all people, especially to those who belong to the family of believers."

Wow! What a family of believers I have been adopted into. My brothers and sisters in Christ have answered God's call to help our family in this next step toward adoption.

I woke up this morning to find a text message on my phone from a close teacher friend of mine and sister in the Lord . . .  A few minutes later a message on FB from a friend from our Home Fellowship group . . . . This afternoon Phil called to tell me that two families had made donations to helporphans737 toward our adoption . . . . then when I got home and checked the mail . . . . there were two checks . . . . all totaling exactly what we need for our Home Study fees!!! In ONE day, the Lord provided exactly what we needed, at exactly the TIME we needed it!! All praise and glory to HIM!

When we were at the orphanage in Haiti in April, I can't describe the JOY that I felt when I was with those children. I thought I would feel uncomfortable, but, it was the complete opposite. I felt overjoyed!  We still don't know WHICH child the Lord has chosen for our family, but, we are SO THANKFUL that He has helped us get over this first mountain.  Yes, I know that there are many more mountains to get over before we bring our little boy home . . .  but, I am enjoying the climb :)

A wise friend recently encouraged me that God might not want us to SEE and KNOW that He will give us ALL the money we will need to complete the whole adoptions process. She said, "He might want to teach you TRUST Him along the way, with each deadline, each bit of paperwork, each fee that comes along the journey." 

In HIS PROPER TIME . . . .  We will reap a harvest.


Sweet silly boys :)
Each orphan longs for a Father

Getting tears from the Lord - holding baby Shinaison
  

Precious Ellie captured my heart


 Can't wait for the next step of this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment